KEEP THE IMPORTANCE OF CLEAN WATERS FRONT AND CENTER
WRITE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Usually, letters should be a maximum of 200 words and include your name and a telephone number for verification.
Santiva Chronicle (ON LINE)
Dave Staver, Editor
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to Dave Staver, 2330 Palm Ridge Road, Unit 10, PBM 166 Sanibel, FL 33957
Island Reporter/The Islander
Meghan McCoy, Editor
- Email email@example.com
- Post to Virtual Newsroom at www.captivasanibel.com
- Mail to Island Reporter, 2340 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel FL 33957
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Mail to Editor, Island Sun, 1640 Periwinkle Way - Suite 2, Sanibel FL 33957
- Also follow Amy Bennett Williams, who often writes about environmental issues.
The Island Sand Paper
Ft. Myers Beach
Deadline is noon Wednesday. Maximum of 300 words, and 2 letters every 30 days.
Also follow Keri Hendry Weeg, Associate Editor, who writes about water issues.